information that we obtain about visitors to our website AS WELL AS ALL ASSOCIATED SITES PROVIDED BY MASHCOR, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “SITE”).
By visiting https://www.MASHCOR.BLOG, or using any of our services, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described
The Information We Collect
We may collect information about you directly from you and from third parties (such as those that sell our products), as well as automatically through your use of our Site or Services.
Information We Collect Directly From You
Certain areas and features of our Site and Services may require registration. To register you must provide your name and email. If you purchase something, we will also request your credit, debit, and/or financial account data, as well as billing information, including billing address. In addition, we may collect information from you through surveys, contests, and questionnaires that we may invite you to participate in. We may also collect information such as your phone number or other contact information, though you are not required to provide this.
Information We Collect Automatically
We may automatically collect the following information about your use of our Site or Services through cookies and other technologies: your
How We Use the Information We Collect?
We use the information that we gather about you for the
- To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your orders, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using https://www.MASHCOR.BLOGor our Services.
- To send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions; to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you, and for other marketing and promotional purposes.
- To better understand how users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site and Services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
How We Share the Information We Collect
We may share the information that we collect about you, including personally identifiable information, as follows:
- We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliated companies or subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information will be subject to this Policy.
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf. If we do so, their use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information will be subject to this Policy.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, research or similar purposes.
Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping
Clear GIFs. Clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs, in connection with our Site to, among other things, track the activities of Site visitors and App users, help us manage content, and compile statistics about usage. We and our third-party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML e-mails to our customers, to help us track e-mail response rates, identify when our e-mails are viewed, and track whether our e-mails are forwarded.
Third Party Analytics and Tracking.
Notice for Users. These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works. By using our online service, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your
Third-Party Ad Networks
What about Do-Not-Track options?
Currently, our Site does not honor browser requests not to be tracked. You may, however, opt out of many website third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). For more information regarding this practice by NAI members and DAA members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including how to opt out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites: www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp (NAI) and www.aboutads.info/choices (DAA).
Opting out of one or more NAI member or DAA member networks (many of which will be the same) only means that those members no longer will deliver targeted content or ads to you. It does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content or ads on our Site or other websites. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing. Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you visit this opt-out page, or you subsequently erase your cookies, use a different computer or change web browsers, your opt-out may no longer be effective. Additional information is available on the NAI and DAA websites accessible by the above links.
Your Choices about Communications and Marketing
We may send alerts and notifications, as well as periodic promotional informational or other marketing emails to you. You may opt out of
marketing-related emails by following the opt-out instructions contained in any marketing e-mail we send you. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt out of receiving marketing emails, we may still send you alerts, notifications and other e-mails about your account or any services you have requested or received from us.
MASHCOR has affiliates internationally. Your information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country where MASHCOR and/or its affiliates are located; by submitting your information through our website, you agree to such transfers.
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access,
disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
This Policy is effective as of the Effective Date above and is subject to change. Any changes to this Policy will be posted on our Privacy
Policy page on our website at https://www.mashcor.com
If you have questions or concerns about the privacy aspects
of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at
privacy (at) mashcor.com